Currently (eternally) undergoing construction, this site provides non-paper documentation of formed, forming and unformed paper ideas.
(Note this additional site truth: wood and cloth will sometimes be included as sub-plots)
1) Shapes that shelter may not last.
2) Protection is fleeting and identification shifts.
3) Layers are porous; solids are transparent. Light rules over matter.
THERE ARE TWO MORE GIVENS:
1) NOTHING stands alone for long. Most paper pieces are also players in tableaux/installations. Like we are.
2) Construction/Destruction are closely related.